iOS/Android Programmer – LOS Angeles, CA
iOS/Android Developer Gopher Protocol, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
Gopher Protocol, a well-funded startup creating top of the line mobile/wearable applications is looking or an all-star iOS developer to join their small and brilliant team! Our office is just minutes away from down town LA. We are dynamic, young Hi-Tech company that develops mobile apps along with smart microchip technology.
You will be working on creating new and exciting applications for the Apple platform, these apps will also be also converted to the Android platform. We encourage our team members to come with new ideas to improve our designs and concepts. The more creative and innovative you are, the better. You have the opportunity to get in early with our company, have you work seen by millions and contribute your own ideas. Being a significant asset to this small, elite team will allow you the opportunity to make this company a success and help us to grow.
Getting down to business…. The salary for the iOS development position is very competitive up to 120k depending on experience . You will have routine annual reviews where you will be able to receive competitive raises in your salary. Your work hours will be flexible, you have a casual dress code and it’s a really fun work environment. Our company tries to get together at least once a month for a fun night out, last month they all went to a movies. The kitchen will always be stocked with snacks and drinks . You will really help shape our company’s culture as the company grows. The benefits are great as well, you have a 401k and did I mention you would be working with an awesome team!
- 3+ years of iOS development experience with deep technical knowledge of mobile development
- Strong foundation in computer science and software design/architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Leadership skills
- Shipped at least one title on the App Store
- Experience integrating microtransactions and subscription models into an application on multiple platforms
- Experience integrating social APIs like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Familiar with leading 3rd party analytics and ad solutions and their integration into a cross-platform applications (ex. Flurry, mixpanel, etc.)
- Any additional years of experience in Software development or software projects
- Swift experience
- Experience with Watchkit
- Experience with game development
- Some creative ideas to work with
- Up to 120k salary
- Equity in an early stage and well-funded startup
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance HMO
- Competitive raise each year
- Paid vacation time
- Casual dress code
- Stocked Kitchen
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work environment
- Ability to create your own app!
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
- Objective C, Swift a plus: 3 years
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
Local candidates only:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Mobile Software Development: 2 years
Sales – Regional Senior Sales Associates – LOS Angeles, CA
Our mission is to bring a new heuristic based technology platform that connects consumers to the products and services they need, wherever they are!
If you are energized by talking to people, passionate about selling and are looking to join a rapidly growing company, this position is for you!
As a Regional Senior Sales Associate, you will develop relationships with existing and potential customers, both by phone and in person.
Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in the sales field.
We offer a competitive base salary and an uncapped incentive program — great potential! Great career growth opportunity!
We value integrity and ethics. We expect our associates to get serious work done in a casual atmosphere. We are committed to helping you advance your career. Our culture attracts people who are task-oriented, technologically inclined and driven to succeed.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with sales leadership to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Contact potential customers that are generated by external sources.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Infiltrate all targeted accounts and generate sales from within client base.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Regional Account Managers.
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Regional Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Make follow-up calls and visits to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Emphasize service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order forms and other reports.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Enter new customer data and updates changes to existing accounts in corporate database.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects into customers and close deals, while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development and time management.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in the energy or gasoline service field is a preferred, but not required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
2-3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation is based on experience.
Please contact us at email@example.com and attached your resume’ for more details.